The Division of Enrollment Management supports the University’s Mission, “To engage students, faculty, and staff in its comprehensive educational, research, and service programs”.
Through best practice approaches and the needs of our unique population, our primary objectives are to a) first serve students well, and b) reach institutional enrollment goals through strategic initiatives.
- Collaboration with institutional colleagues.
- Timely and frequent communications with internal and external constituents.
- Use of data in decision-making.
- Continual review and improvement of processes.
- Leveraging resources and technology.
- Ensure UNM maintains a diverse student body through recruitment of qualified students and support of continuing students.
|Your Opinion Counts!
Click here to take our customer satisfaction survey!